Rheumatoid arthritis is a more severe inflammation of joints. It occurs when the body’s immune system attacks and destroys the affected joints, causing pain and swelling to occur. This can lead to a reduction in movement and the breakdown of bone and cartilage.
Symptoms & Diseases
- Joint pain, tenderness and stiffness
- Inflammation in and around the joints
- Restricted movement of the joints
- Warmth and redness of the skin over the affected joint
- Weakness and muscle wasting
- Osteoarthritis which is caused by aging joints, injury and obesity.
It affects mostly the people above 50years of age.
- Infectious arthritis (septic arthritic) – is a bacterial, fungal or viral infection in the synovial fluid and tissues of a joint. Most susceptible people are those who already have some form of arthritis and develop an infection that travels in the bloodstream.
- Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis (JRA) – means arthritis that affects a person aged 16 or less. JRA can be various forms of arthritis; it basically means that a child has it.
At Murugu we give you solution to your health; yes! A permanent freedom from most chronic diseases clearing all forms of arthritis in 4 months. Don’t manage the disease with pain relievers get a cure!!